Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fuck You, I'm Queer - (t shirt print)

This is my first post here on the internet.  I've never felt I had anything to really share of merit or worth online, but now I've got something to show for my hard work.  I've been printing t-shirts in the mudroom of my house and feel the internet-at-large would clearly get a kick out of them. I'm actually pretty proud of myself seeing these in print.  Something that was just an idea in my head is now something real and tangible. 

I created the FUCK YOU I'M QUEER shirt as a celebration of  flamboyant queer identity.  After all the pandering to straight society, the debates on what queers can or can't do, and overall wishywashyness of the current glbt "movement" - I opted for a more abrasive approach.  People seemed to take a  shine to them at the Pride Parade, and there are more people then I               thought                        who would proudly wear a shirt with swear words.  Never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity - thats what I always say!  White shirt with black text and a big hot pink triangle! 


SIZE

2 comments:

  1. Digital T-Shirt Printing is a site, where you can designe your T-Shirt. You can also find the sporty and fashionable designed gaastra T-Shirts for men and also available for women. Good News for you that we are open for business! Both online and local.. So, You can easily choose and also buy our product very easily.

    Happy Shopping....!!!

    ReplyDelete