Thursday, July 26, 2012

Paw Fuzzer Yiffy Shirt!

 This is another design that I came up with - after coming to a understanding of what it meant to be gay and furry.  I believe the technical term for this kind of this is "yiff" (the sound two fuzzy animals make when they're bumping pelts..)  I thought it would be cute to have a shirt that looked like you were pawed all over by a cute animal.  The term "pawfuzzer" is considered obscene by various television networks and will even get you bleeped on NPR (I think).  To celebrate furry pride, I created the pawfuzzer shirt.  The paws wrap around in a random pattern, covering the front and back.  It looked like an animal just walked all over you.  If your friends are uptight about you being a furry, then maybe its time you get some new/kinkier friends.  No two shirts are alike, or have 
                                the same paw print pattern.  Can be custom made to suit your tastes.  And to be quite frank, this shirt gives me a sexy thrill each time I put it on.  (But then again, I'm a fan of soft fuzzy paws)  You be the judge!   White shirt with black ink.




Size

No comments:

Post a Comment