Friday, September 14, 2012

Interlocked Gay Peace and Pride Patch


zoom
I caught this design in a LGBT history book, and it really spoke volumes to me. I've never seen this symbol anywhere else in all my uninterrupted years of homosexuality. The signs fit so well together, and it reminds me of all the energy and possibility of the gay rights movement/s. In  many words gay people have been at war with society,  attacked from every angle.This patch expresses the desire for peace and brotherhood. Flowery, eh?

                                                                                             Patch measures 6" x 3"
                                                                                        Heavy pink  canvas with bold black ink!

                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment